I think there are monkey's living in this house!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sing it!

So Aaron has always liked singing, but lately he's been singing a lot more. His current favorites are:
*The ABC song (which he sang about 800 times yesterday... sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not.... I know I might come across as annoyed, in actuality I'm really just brain-deadened by it. What? you say that's not a word? Well, I think I've made my point).
*Zaccheaus
*Micah 6:8

If you've never heard Micah 6:8, it really is fun to hear Aaron sing it. The words are:
He has shown thee, O man
What is good and what the Lord requires of thee
But to do justly, and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with thy God

If Jonas is in the room with him while he's singing, he'll usually sing a little bit of the chosen song then say: "Sing it Jonas, sing it!" hilarious!

And while we're on the topic of Jonas, he is saying a few things now. "uh-oh" is definitely his favorite thing to say, but he also says: "momma", "dadda," "ni-ni" (aka night-night) and most recently he's started to say "amen." : )

No comments:

Post a Comment