I think there are monkey's living in this house!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco De Mayo resolution

If you've been to my other blog recently... or anytime in the past 2 years, you're probably wondering "is she ever going to write again?" To tell you the truth, I've been wondering the same thing. On the one hand, it feels like there's so much going on, how could I possibly write about all of it? On the other hand, it feels like nothing really happens at all. It's kind of a weird place to be. Sitting in front of the computer with that little line blinking, waiting for me to tell it to move... can be a little intimidating. My days are filled with many of the same things, laundry, cleaning, cooking, cleaning the room I just cleaned, running errands before the boys have a melt-down in the store, cleaning (again!). I feel like I have nothing to write about. But, when I have a few minutes to stop and ponder my life right now... I realize that I have a baby (ok, ok, I will acknowledge he's not really a baby anymore) turning into a little boy, and a little boy turning into a "big helper." Before I know it, they'll both be all grown-up! Plus there are grandparents and great-grandparents who live many, many hours away and I want to make them feel like they are apart of these boys lives, like they've been able to watch the boys grow up. So, my Cinco De Mayo resolution is to.... post *something* at least once a week, even if it's just a picture. By putting it out there for everyone to read... I actually have to do it! And I know there are a few people who will hold me to it. Afterall, if you don't keep your cinco de mayo resolutions... what will the world come to??

No comments:

Post a Comment