I think there are monkey's living in this house!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

FroYo

A few weeks ago, David and I went to Orange Leaf a frozen yogurt place. LOVE! so awesome! If you haven't been.... I'm dragging you there (that includes you mom!).

Monday, I wanted to do something fun, so after lunch we took the boys there.

After one bite, Aaron didn't want anymore (too cold) so he stole my Nilla wafers instead. Jonas ate a bunch, then it got too cold for him too and every time we offered him a bite, he would violently shake his head : ) Pretty funny!

After we ate, I tried to get a picture of the boys together. I sat them down next to each other and said "sit still, I want to get a picture of you" and they immediately rolled away from each other and started climbing all over the bright orange couch.

2 comments:

  1. This time they are very happy to give you action shots.
    Aaron and Jonas are cute photo subjects whatever they are doing/not doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen Yogurt, maybe not. Watching the boys eat it and play absolutely!

    ReplyDelete