I think there are monkey's living in this house!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The box

Yikes! Has it really been over two months since I last posted?? Whoops sorry about that. Life has been busy and it never slows down. But I promise to try harder to blog about life here in the crazy house... I mean um, our house.

Even though these pictures are from a while ago, I thought they were so fun, I would go ahead and post them anyway. At the end of June, I went MI for a weekend and while I was gone this huge box arrived. As anyone can guess... the boys loved the box! We left it in our living room for about a week, until it just got to be too much. Want to know what was in the box??? You'll have to wait until the last picture in this post.
Inside the box were the taxidermied heads of the animals David got when he went hunting out in west Texas last December.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. All except the last one. It needs a little pink.

    ReplyDelete